BUSTOS MEDIA ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF SEATTLE AND EASTERN WASHINGTON STATIONS
Portland, OR (12/10/14) - Bustos Media CEO, Amador S. Bustos announced today the closing of the purchase of nine Washington stations from Adelante Media Group.
“We are delighted to have concluded this process. The folks from Adelante were very professional and proactive in making this transaction go as smoothly as possible,” said Bustos. Bill Fanning, Managing Director of Media Venture Partners, handled the transaction on behalf of the seller.
On September 16th, both sides announced the purchase and the start of a Local Management Agreement (LMA). The nine stations are spread in five Washington markets:
- Seattle: KDDS 99.3FM and KMIA 1210AM
- Yakima: KZTA 96.9FM and KDYK 1020AM
- Tri-Cities: KZTB 97.9FM and KMMG 96.7FM
- Wenatchee: KZML 95.9FM and KZML-FM1
- Moses Lake: KZUS 92.3FM and KULE 730AM
About Bustos Media Holdings:
Beside the nine Washington stations acquired, Bustos Media also owns five AM and three FM radio stations in the Portland/Salem market. Five of the Portland stations have Spanish language programming and three have Russian language formats. Bustos Media also owns stations in San Jose, Dallas, Houston and Austin. Two of these stations are in Vietnamese language, one in Christian talk and one in China-based programming.
For further information:
- Amador S. Bustos 503-233-5280 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Fanning 617-345-7262 - email@example.com